Friday, November 18, 2005

The Question Has Been Settled

I have reached a decision. Those of you who haven't voted one way or the other yet might as well not vote at all. Super Tuesday has come and gone. You, my fair-weather friends, are late to the party. My parties always start promptly at 10. In the morning.

I have decided to go with gmail. Why? Because it was a unanimous agreement. A consensus, even. Unanimity and consensusnessicity must count for something, even in these dark days of rampant apostasy.

And Amanda Nazario pointed out that Holden Caulfield spells it without the 'n' anyway. If Holden Caulfield can do it, so can I.

Actually, I'll probably still use the hotmail account as well. I was reading 120 Days of Sodom yesterday and I got goosebumps and I said,
-Love, why the goosebumps? It couldn't possibly be because my window is broken and this cold windy shit keeps blowing on me and my neighbors are some loud fuckers so I have to keep the fan on to drown them out.

It's a big fan. One of those circular stainless-steel industrial-strength ones.

I realized that the goosebumps were from the realization that I am one of the lucky lucky few people in the world privileged enough to have not one free email account, but two. This realization was followed by my realizing the realization that in order to exercise such a privilege, the privilege must be exercised. So email away. To wherever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home