Thursday, January 05, 2006

I Was At This House

that I'm thinking of moving into because it's dirt cheap, and I was petting the dog and I said,
-I don't like dogs much. I prefer cats.

To which the woman that I will be renting the third floor from said to me,
-Don't tell that to women. You'll never get any action if you say that you like cats. Single men who like cats are gay.

-Oh. Thanks for that. But I don't think I'm gay.

At which point in time she hit me with a pillow, taken from the couch that she was sitting on. Before she hit me with the pillow I was debating whether or not to actually accept the offer to move in, because it would mean having very little privacy and spending more money on gas to Ames and thereby increasing the time-in-transit, reducing the time that I may call free, precious little of it that I have already, regardless of how inexpensive the apartment is. After she hit me with the pillow however, I decided that I would certainly do so, because third floors aren't so bad after all, are they?

I told her that I would give her an answer over the weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Vicar said...

This is a test. This is only a test. Were this not a test, you would probably think I was nuts. Which I might be.

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home