Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I Wonder What Ever Happened To That Guy

You know the guy.
He's The Guy.
He's the cool me.
Yeah, him. I wonder what happened to him.

Nowadays, I have that line running over and over and over
in my head, that line from Morphine (I miss you,
Mark Sandman, you were better than anybody
I never met. kisses.):
I got guilt, I got fear, I got
regret
Speaking of celebrities, am I the only person in the world who prefers a Scarlett Johansson via Lost in Translation to an Angelina Jolie starring in anything?

I don't care what people think. Jim Carrey is the finest actor of my generation.

And why am I thinking of Angeline Jolie tonight? Because I saw Mr. and Mrs. Smith over the weekend, that's why. The best lines from the movie:
Mr. Smith: I didn't go to MIT. I was an art history major at Notre Dame.
Mrs. Smith: You were an art major?
Mr. Smith: History! History! It's respectable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home