Wednesday, November 09, 2005

On Monday I Took The Vehicle

to my mechanic because whenever I shifted into high gear, and the revs dropped, there was this "whoosh" noise and then a "whump" noise. This was the same sequence of sounds that occurred right before the last time I burst into flames.

The mechanic looked at it and told me it was the turbochargers.

I said,
- That's the third time in five months.

He took me into the garage and pointed somewhere under the hood. I don't know where. Somewhere in the middle, I think.
- Look at these mudveins right here, you see these veins? Whoever fixed yer chargers last time had his head in his ass. Goddamn foreign shit.

I paid and I left, but not before smiling at Julie the Receptionist.

He's been my mechanic for the last six years.
She's been his receptionist for the last six years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home