Friday, November 04, 2005

Crack Whore

As it turns out, I do actually like a line or two from the two Lindsay Stone chapbooks that I happen to own (Shrooms Are Illegal and Non-stop Flight from Mars to Venus). So, you want to know what they are? Of course you do. Good. They are both from the poem "Crack Whore."
The first is:

She is the Crack Whore.

Goddamn that line's fine. I like the way it says that she's not just any old crack whore, oh no. She's THE crack whore. Beautiful stuff.

And the second is (two lines, actually):

GOD FORGIVE ME,
FOR I HAVE FUCKED SATAN...

I feel the same way, Lindsay, I feel the same way. And now I'm inspired. Tomorrow, when I'm touching myself and thinking about the Lord of Ruddiness himself, I might write a poem about it.

What else can I say about the chapbooks? They sure do have some pretty pictures. Especially the naked ones.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting, of all of my poems this is the one that inspires you the most. That's great. Thanks for the shout-out.

www.myspace.com/stonepoet

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home