Saturday, December 17, 2005

Oh The Excitement

Oh, the sheer magic of the moment

when a girl tells you she's a rock star and then says,
- This is my friend here, his name is Alibaster and he's brilliant. Omaha sucks. How old do you think I am and don't say twelve, because I'm twenty-two. Drink Jaegermeister. Do I look like your average stereotypical goth chick? I'm not. I'm industrial metal. He's from Missouri. I'm from Jersey. No, not California, I just go to Oregon a lot. Iowa is so much better than Nebraska because your last call isn't until two. Omaha sucks. What sort of music do you listen to?

my reply being, of course, ambiguous, because ambiguity gets me so very far with the ladies:
- The kind you listen to alone in your apartment at 3 am and get drunk with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home